Hair loss control
I heard from few people and saw in you tube that applying "china rose" on scalp daily for 20mins in the morning reduces hair loss and also helps in curing bald spots Please tell me if this information is right or wrong... Thanks in advance

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. Greetings. I m not aware of any scientific papers or material available on China rose. Infact I have nt ever come across this therapy. I would be enthusiastic to try and research the validity of this entity if I did come across the same in a scientific paper. Everyone and everything on you tube may not be true. You could send in your email is on private chat; if I ever come across anything in future, I d let you know. Warm regards.