Hair Loss and Whitening.

Hello, This is been a long now that I am facing hair loss. Moreover my hair volume is very less and doesn't grow up easily. At front, its pretty fine but at both sides I've very less volume of hair. Secondly, from the past few months, my hair started to become white. 60-65% of my hair are white now. Need a solution now

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair Loss and Whitening.

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
vitamin B-12 deficiency or problems with your pituitary or thyroid gland can cause premature graying that’s reversible if the problem is corrected, 

Although you can't reverse natural balding, you can protect hair from damage that may eventually lead to thinning.

To prevent hair damage that may cause hair loss, follow these tips:

Go natural: Leave your hair its natural color and texture. If that is not an option for you, give hair time to recover between blowouts and chemical treatments.

Choose products wisely: Use a basic shampoo designed for your hair type. When curling your hair, choose less-damaging sponge rollers. Also, brush using a moderately stiff, natural-bristle brush, which is less likely to tear your hair.

Brush properly: Proper hair brushing can do as much for the condition of your hair as any over-the-counter product. Using a proper brush, apply full strokes from the scalp to the tips of your hair to distribute the hair's natural oil. Be gentle, and avoid brushing your hair when wet, when it is especially fragile. It is best to use a comb on wet hair.
Consult Dermatologist.....

Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello male pattern baldness with androgenic alopecia should be ruled out consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.