Hair loss and thinning
I am losing my hairs from the top and the area has too few hairs and looking bald doctors advised me minoxidil and finasteride but finasteride is having serious side effects what shall i do

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dematologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Serious side effects with finasteride are extremely rare, meet a dermatologist to make you explain or you lose the best treatment option. There are other procedures for accelerating the results like a PRP.