Hair loss and thinning
Am facing hair loss from last few months and hair thinning too...  I have tried livon hair gain and nioxin system 2 treatment but they don't seem to work...  My scalp is oily and there are. Oil in my hairs if I don't shampoo daily.  Please advice what should I do

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hair falling is generally due to malnutrition , over exposure to pollution or hormonal imbalance. Usually there is fall of 10-15 hairs daily , which is quite natural process. But excess of hairfall is indication of some  disease . Regular exercises helps to control hair growth.  There are some remedies which can help to control hair fall. One of them is..... .. Curd is the best remedy for hair loss. This may also gives smoothie hair. Curd not only prevents hair loss but also gives shiny hair. You can combine curd with mustard seeds (paste) or black peeper and curd or curd in honey (moisturizer). Apply to the hair and shampoo it after 30 minutes. For more home remedies and ayurveda treatment , consult privately. Wish u a good health.