Hair loss and thining
I am 30 yrs old male , I had thick hair till last 5-6 yrs my hair have thinned and they fall specially frm the front and on the back of the head its clearly visible , I used home remedies but my busy schedule doesnt let me use them daily , I use tugain 10% that s effective till some extent , I need to know if I can have someting to regrow or make my hair thick again , like finasteride or anything because the way it is right now , its high time

Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Indore
Yes they can be grown again. U can go for 1mg finestride and topical minoxidil but 1st consult a dermatologist to make proper assessment and dosing