Hair loss and hair
I am losing a lot of hair. I used to have very thick hair and a lot of it. But now its just like a thin layer of cotton on my head. How can i regrow them and make then healtheir and stronger?

Dr. Renuka Kulkarni
Ayurveda 26 yrs exp Pune

Have you used haircolour,Straight ning etc.Don't use shampoo, bore water to wash your hair.If dandruff is a reason?Then treatment will be different.If you are still havil
Dr. Raksha Nandagudi
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hormonal imbalances in female can also lead to hair loss. Check if your cycles are regular. Is there any weight gain . consult a doctor to treat the cause