Hair loss and fat

Hello doctor. I Am bala 29years old. My body weight 82kg. And hair fall regularly. So how to reduce some weight and hair fall. Please give me a suggestion... Thank you

Harisha N L

Hi It's very unfortunate that you are facing this problem...it can be androgenic alopecia which is due to excess of male hormones...or telogen effluem...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps you...you will require topical agents like minoxidil which will maintain hair density and also helps in new hair growth...consult dermatologist they will do the needful..for weight loss avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day.

hello there. te reason for hair fall needs to be evaluated. consult a dermatologist so that he can examine you and come to a cause of your hairfall. regards