Hair Loss and Dryness

From last one year i am facing this problem of hair loss, day by day i am loosing my hair. I am very scared of using comb.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair Loss and Dryness

Thanks for the query. The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if its not happening, you should consider seeing a dematologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss Female pattern hair loss is an increasing problem in today's society. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral biotin and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement