Hair loss and Dry Hair
I am suffering from severe hair fall and the texture of the hairs are turning dry. Recently I have been observing an increase in the amount of grey hairs and there by colour of hairs turning light brown instead of black. I do not use any cosmetics/gel on my hair. However, have been using mild Hibiscus Shampoo with the application of Almond hair oil. Would be great to hear from you on any suggestions or insights on this to curb the issue...

Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Use MX lotion twice daily. Please send photos for accurate diagnosis and treatment.