Hair loss and dandruff
I had an smoothening treatment one and a half month back. Till first two wash my hair were all good but after that I started having dandruff as well as much hairfall. What steps should I undertake to reduce dandruff and hair fall.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What kind of treatment did you take and from where did you take such a treatment? Have foods high in biotin. Biotin supplements will also help. Get your thyroid profile done.  Consult  a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.