Hair loss and baldness
I am looking for hair transplant.. Suggest me a best centre in Bangalore..and also is hair transplant a permanent solution?..do transplanted hair also fall

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Hair transplant is a solution to your balding if its advanced and if medical management is not working enough. Based on the requirement and patient preferences fut or fue procedure can be done. I do perform hair transplant surgery and you could mail in your queries to me at govindmittalatgmail.com. or send in your pics over private chat. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal