Hair loss and acne scars
I'm losing a lot of my hair's from past few months and my hair quality is degrading day by day what should i use to improve my hair quality and quantity and to stop hair fall. And I've few acne scars on my face so what should I apply on them to make my skin clear and scar free

vitamin B-12 deficiency or problems with your pituitary or thyroid gland can cause hair loss that’s reversible if the problem is corrected.....To prevent hair damage that may cause hair loss, follow these tips: Go natural: Leave your hair its natural color and texture..... Choose products wisely: Use a basic shampoo designed for your hair type. Consult Dermatologist..... For these scars you can use cocoa butter or vitamin E creams. Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.