Hair loss after Covid
It's been 50 months after I am cured from severe Covid , I am doing fine at the moment but I am facing severe hair fall and still I am yet to get back my smell. Is this common ,already I had a bit hairfall but after Covid it increased drastically which is concerning.

Please Chat And Consult
Online Consultation
Practice Daily Basis Exercise and YOGA

It's normal, Don't worry.
Hi., I can understand your concern. Post covid weakness and hairfall is normal. As you're facing hairfall issues since too long, you need to plan for few investigation.
For now you can take tab. hairbliss once After breakfast for one month. need to take iron and protein rich foods.
Plan for TFT, CBC tests for better understanding.