Hair loss,acne,dark skin

I have lot of hair fall. And I have dark complexion and little oily skin. I want to light my skin tone and want to get rid from pimples and acne. I dont have much acne but due to acne I have

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss,acne,dark skin

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
1. Is your hair fall more than 100 per day? Sounds silly but count it. Everyone has hair fall . Only if it's more than 100 you need to take treatment . Anemia, thyroid disorders, dandruff, pattern hair loss etc all cause PATHOLOGICAL hair fall. Only a dermatologist will be able to tell you the reason for your hair fall after examination .
2. Oily skin and acne are again due to factors like hormonal imbalances , certain bacteria etc. You will require prescription medicines. So visit a dermatologist .
3. About a lighter skin tone: you can only get as 'fair'as your genes allow you. Read this and you will know what I mean :   http://www.skinmatra.com/#!WANT-FAIR-SKIN-THINK-TWICE/cmbz/57a827a90cf2cb1cfffb5de9
The acne marks can be treated, but like I said it's not easy to get rid of them like they show on TV. Skin care is a process . So visit a dermatologist near you and you will get all the answers to your questions in detail. You will benefit for sure.