Hair_loss..a

I am suffering from hair loss and thinning suggest me.. good shampoo oil and food to solve the problem

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair_loss..a

Dr. Ajaya Kashyap Delhi | Dermatologist
Thanks for the query. Just good shampoo and oil will not solve your problem till you deal with the underlying cause. Consult a dermatologist and make a proper treatment plan after undergoing some investigations.Hope it helps.
​​​ Thanks for the query.​​ ​​FPB is an increasing p​​roblem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender and internal health. ​​The treatment typically consists of topical lotion (Minoxidil). Based on the cause of hair loss, certain spec​​ific med​​ications can also be started. ​​​​It also depends on the age of t​​he patient and if​​ planning for conception or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided​​ by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.​​ Certain derm​atologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Ap​art from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.