Hair lose problem
Sir, I lost my 25 percent hair. Is it recover by medicine ? if yes so please suggest me that where i should visit ? please send me suggestion as soon as possible.

Dr. Meeta Desai
Trichologist 16 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi, when did you loose your hair. Last year, 6months or what? What is the pattern of loss. Does it run in your family. It's important to have proper conversation and some investigation,if required later.
either do online consultation or see a dermatologist in person
don't wait too long
Dr. Suruchi Puri
Trichologist 15 yrs exp Delhi
U can try for Prp or Mesotherapy. U can visit our website www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com. Terminal hair change to villus in ur condition and they fall off .Maintainence sessions along with oral or lotions is a must