Hair lose problem
I am suffering from loosing hair and my hair is so thin,and my friends are commented on my hair u had bald head so plz give solution for this problem.

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Dr Yogesh here improper eating habits, indigestion problem may be the cause of your problem. It is suggested to apply trichup oil regularly if you have habits of smoking and drinking stop them avoid soft drinks, curd,pickle, papad, non veg, spicy food. sleep on time,
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
take calcium rich supplements. look for any scalp infection. do yoga exercises daily for 30 min. apply the paste of amla powder n lemon juice every alternate day 15 min before bath.wash it out during bath.