Hair looss

Sir I'm a 20 years boy I live in hostel in Hyderabad and it's almost 2 years my hair fall is growing day by day and I have already considerd in blad it a very huge problem and I also have a problem of grey hairs and I used some hair dyes for it and it's really a big problem if u can consult some thing then please sir I would be a great help for me

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair looss

Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad Pune | Sexologist
first avoid all heat causing foods and habits so that hairfall stops,secondly go to a dermatologist and take proper medicines and yoga pranayam is a must
Hi greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. Meet a qualified dermatologist near you for further advise. Hope this helps