Hair looss
Sir I'm a 20 years boy I live in hostel in Hyderabad and it's almost 2 years my hair fall is growing day by day and I have already considerd in blad it a very huge problem and I also have a problem of grey hairs and I used some hair dyes for it and it's really a big problem if u can consult some thing then please sir I would be a great help for me

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. Meet a qualified dermatologist near you for further advise. Hope this helps
Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Sexologist 24 yrs exp Pune
first avoid all heat causing foods and habits so that hairfall stops,secondly go to a dermatologist and take proper medicines and yoga pranayam is a must