Hair lices nd nits

I m suffering from hair fall and since one month i have hair lices and nits in my hair. I cant use much nit comb coz of excess hair fall and afraid of applying any kind of lotion nd product please advice me any safe way to get rid of it any medicine or way which would nt effect on my hair coz i m already suffering from excess hair loss so nw it is big problem for me.it happen 2 months before aftr my sister wedding where i shared my stuff with others

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair lices nd nits

Himanshu Gupta Ghaziabad | Dermatologist
Maintain proper hygiene, do not share your comb. Permethrin 1% lotion is used for getting rid of nits and lices, has to be repeated in 7-10 days. Other family members who are affected, should also be treated. For hair loss, first evaluation has to be done before suggesting treatment. Common causes are hypothyroidism, iron deficiency anaemia, prolonged illness in last 6 months. For further help, you may consult me in person @ SkinKONNECT, C - 43 /1, Jhilmil colony, Delhi 95. For appointment 65463366