Hair lice problem
I was not having a single hair lice on my own..but from last one week I'm feeling too kuch itching On my hair..my brother has lice so may be hair lice transfered from him..how to get rid of hair lice within 3days..because i have to attend a meeting on tuesday..and i don't want to be act like monkey on the meeting..plz suggest something..

Yes this may be transferred to you. You will not see nits immediately, it takes time. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
Hair lice can be treated in single wash , and needs maintenance further for few washes. There are specific medicines for same .Even your brother needs to be treated. Kindly consult online .
Don't worry...it can be cleared... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.