Hair issue
I'm 25 year old girl , I've been facing hair density and growth issue and also premature grey of hair . My hair is very thin and less in density and doesn't grow after certain length. I've been facing this issue from very long . I consulted doctor on practo he advised me to take keraglo eva tablet and anaboom anti hair fall serum and also pelliwash shampoo . He advised me not to use oil in between . For how long do I need to continue this

Hair fall medicines take time to show their effect.. it might take as long as 6 months to a year.. hair fall in women needs detailed evaluation for all the causes and management depends upon the cause.. get a direct consultation for proper treatment