Hair is not growing
My hair is very thin...and it's not growing...I want long hair what should I do?? I have tried every means to make my hair thick...but it in not growing..

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet.For dandruff you'll need an antifungal shampoo with probably a low dose corticosteroid shampoo. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up  messaging. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore.
Dr. Suruchi Puri
Trichologist 14 yrs exp Delhi
You can get your medical profile examined by a dermatologist for hair fall.If everything is fine you can go for tablets and lotions for hair growth , iIf you want faster results plan for Mesotherapy or Prp . Warm regards , Makeovers Skin & Laser Clinic, Janak Puri, New Delhi . U can also visit the blog of our website www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com