Hair is not growing
Hair loss and hair is not growing , i had given a hair cut after that hair is not growing also my hair are very thin i think and one of my friend advised to have calcium tablets and apply rootz hair oil of apple therapeutics pvt ltd and also to use silkworm shaampoo doctors can u help

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, If you have tried all the products that you have mentioned for your hair issue, than I would suggest please consult doctor to understand the reason for your problem. Please contact Total Health Care for further details. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.