Hair is damaged and dry

My hair always looks ugly and damaged.I'm not able to control the frizz too.I comb my hair properly and leave my house..but after 5mins of stepping out of house..my hair becomes shabby and ugly

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair is damaged and dry

Thanks for the query. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender and internal health. You will have to improve the quality of hairs by consulting a trichologist. If you have associated hair loss - Based on the cause of hair problems, certain specific medications can also.be started. it also depends on the age of the patient and if planning for conception or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist.  You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.