Hair growth ,stomach over

My hairs are very short it is not growing and dry too.n I want my stomach to be flat it is like an pregnant lady .can u provide tips

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Dry hair may be due to many maleficence have healthy nutrients rich diet for good hair growth. Stomach fat can be due to wrong lifestyle .improve lifestyle consult dietician. Have healthy low fat good nutrients rich diet as you are too young and for healthy life ahead u need nutrient.for detail counseling ping me
Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, for hair growth protein and minerals like zinc and magnesium are important. Make sure you get enough of these in your diet. Also oil your hair regularly before a wash to keep it moisturised. To reduce belly fat follow a healthy diet and exercise pattern. Do toning exercises that focus on the stomach area. For a more detailed diet plan ping me on personal chat.