Hair growth is less

Hi my age 25 working in call center.. my hair growth is very less . Facial hair , and body hair is very. very less . So while I was surfing I found low testosterone. May cause these kinds off issues .. so could yourll please suggest me what would be the solution .. cos my friends all have facihal hair I'm really ashamed to go in front off them . Please help do I need to take any testosterone treatment

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair growth is less

Thanks for the query. Kindly meet a Dermatologist to assess over all hair growth of different body parts and then decide if it's normal. You may need certain blood tests to understand your problem. A constitutional variety runs in certain families. Please get a diagnosis from a dermatologist. Treatment is simple and has different approaches. You need to discuss with a dermatologist to understand it at length.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.