Hair growth
Can any one tell for hair growth ...am male 24 years ...i had severe hair fall for past 2 years now my scalp s little visible in front ...so can any one tell me the best treatment for hair growth

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Firstly, we need to know the cause for hair fall. If it's the common male pattern baldness, then certainly we can start early treatment with certain lotions and medications to improve your balding and get back your hair. I am sorry, it's not legal to prescribe on this forum without physically examining you. Would like to help you further if you need any assistance in this regard. Take care.