Hair growth
Can any one tell for hair growth male 24 years ...i had severe hair fall for past 2 years now my scalp s little visible in front can any one tell me the best treatment for hair growth
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Firstly, we need to know the cause for hair fall. If it's the common male pattern baldness, then certainly we can start early treatment with certain lotions and medications to improve your balding and get back your hair. I am sorry, it's not legal to prescribe on this forum without physically examining you. Would like to help you further if you need any assistance in this regard. Take care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?