Hair greying for men
Recently I noticed my white hair stands on my scalp. It was all of a suddenly I noticed multiplying from one to hundred to thousands.now its more noticeable and it's salt n pepper look. Please let me know the reason's and has medical science any solution to revert the process by medicine or other solutions welcomed.

Hello.. Well early greyin of hair may be due to Water quality Shampoo Hereditary Hormonal changes Endocrinal diseases Please consult a dermatologist and get evaluated
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Nasya nd shirodhara is best therapy for hair prblms.consult panchkarma physician. avoid curd,tomoto,bakery items,frozen items.