Hair falling

My hair is falling and using homeopathy medicine. I want to know can I use livon hair tonic or some other stuff to help to control it pls suggest.

Doctor Answers (3) on Hair falling

You can also use some natural solutions for increasing volume and thickness. Visit the site www.sknessentials.com and you will find my range of products which will give additional boost in curing the condition
Hello, Welcome to practo...Hairfall is a very common issue both with males and females. Hairfall could be attributed to certain physical,medical or emotional factors. Let's discuss each one by one. 1)Physical - meaning insufficient nutrition to the scalp including less oiling of hair,lack of consumption of multivitamins either by tablets or by natural foods.Less hydration by inadequate consumption of water,too frequent hair treatments. 2) Medical - which could include conditions like thyroidism (hyper or hypo), Typhoid, Consumption of heavy drugs, conditions known as Alopecia Areata, in males....male pattern balding, smoking in excess, Pcod in females. 3)Emotional - would contribute to any stresses.Anxiety fear.....Constant brooding or thinking..to name a few. Now considering the homoeopathic treatment, I would suggest you to please be determined and continue with the intake of internal medicines.Homoeopathy has beautiful results to curtail Hairfall, but the treatment may be long term. Local applications may or may not help. But oiling the scalp once a week will promote hair growth. Hope you are satisfied. In case of further queries please let me know. Regards.
When you use already homeo medicines don't use other products. Consult your doctor and homeo itself has good hair tonics