Hair falling
My hair is falling and and some pain is also on my skull, and in my family every one has full of hair,but why my hair is falling. Is there any way to regrow my lost hair and i look like before.please sir give the reply.

Dr. Samkit Shah
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Vapi

Hair fall can be due to various reasons which include nutritional deficiencies, pollution, reaction to some dye or may be following acute episode of stress. Treatment option include diagnosis of the condition whether it is androgenic alopecia or some other form. Following which treatment can be started.