Hair falling
Hair falling and itching on skin of head from a long period plz tell m what can I use to wash my hair and nourish

Dr. Hemesh Thakur
Homeopath 24 yrs exp Delhi

Hair falling associated with itching of scalp could be due to fungal infections such as dandruff. If its there, use antidandruff shampoo alternate day. Try for a month.Thanks

Hello, Wash your hair twice daily with a shampoo and make sure that you are taking bath with clean water. Drink adequate water atleast 3 liters a day. If the problem is not resolving then consult a dermatologist of your locality. Thank you