Hair falling

From this year on my heads hair from the top of my head falling.my hairs been very thin lately and they arent growing how thwy used to grow before.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair falling

Thanks for the query. The cause of hair fall needs to be established before proceeding for a hair fall therapy and it is easily done by a clinical examination alone most of the times. It could be male pattern baldness which is an increasing problem in today's society. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil in 5% strength). One needs to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Minoxidil is recommended by US-FDA for indefinite usage. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions (4-6) roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
You need to frame your query more appropriately to get a precise recommendations, A photograph would have been helpful.
You can see a dermatologist for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan