Hair fall,weight gain
I m 25 but I don't look like 25 my body have started gaining weight I have hair fall lose a lot of hair getting bald..my face is nt having any glow..wen I run in morning I just cant run start breathing..I used to masturbated a lot during teenage life ...did tht had an adverse effects on my body pls suggest me guidance how to get bk my young look how to boost hair gain..

Dr. Harisha N L

Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...hair fall may be due to androgenic alopecia which is due to excess of male hormones...or telogen effluem...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps you...you will require topical agents like minoxidil which will maintain hair density and also helps in new hair growth...consult dermatologist they will do the needful..