Hair fall- treatment

Hair fall , need to do hair transplant so what should i do fue /fut where in pune, cost time required, how to select good doctor

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair fall- treatment

Hello, my esteemed colleague has already answered your query quite satisfactorily. I would like to add my opinion on the matter as well. Hair transplant although effective is not the magic wand people tend to look for. As it requires precision, dedication on part of the patient to take medicines meant for maintenance long after the transplant. In my opinion, consult a Dermatologist who will assess the extent of your problem. Treatments like mesotherapy /prp therapy will reduce the extent of hair loss and also lead to new hair growth. If after that you still wish to go for hair transplant, the cost of the surgery will be significantly reduced as number of required follicle implants will be less. Regards, Dr.Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin Professional Dermacare, Kharadi, Pune.
Greetings.! 1. Your extent of hair loss and balding should help you decide the method you opt for/ also you need to know the details of the procedure, the pros and cons of each before deciding on the method. 2. Time is - atleast 6-8 hours and more - depending on your requirement and method of surgery. 3. See a doctor who has been possibly visited by someone you know/ or you have good reviews about. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging.