Hair fall regrowth
I am 17 years old male I lost almost many hairs on my scalp with hands I just pushed all my hairs many hairs fell down does it grow ?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Do you mean to say that you pulled out your hair from your scalp yourself? The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink
Think before you Ink yourself.