Hair fall problem

I am taking treatment of hair loss but hoti their is no improvement in my hair ... Their is too much hairball as well as thinning of hair form last 8 month but in between these 8 months I fell improvement in hair fall and m y hair fall is also reduce tooo much but only for 1.to 2 month after that again my hair fall start...

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall problem

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Yes your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. For dandruff you'll need an antifungal shampoo. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Warm regards.