Hair fall n skin darkning
Please i want to know some names of antioxidant with multivitamins for hair growth and glowing skin.my hair is falling very badly.and skin is also beciming bad day by day.please sugest me an antioxidant with multivitamins which is cheap and easily available otc

Dr. Dipanjali Singh
Cosmetologist 4 yrs exp Mumbai

The underlying cause or etiology of hairfall needs to be known and then the prescription is given . There might be any medical condition (thyroid problem) or simply deficiency of vital nutrients which may be the cause of hair loss . Pls visit a cosmetologist for ur specific skin and hair needs for best results.