Hair fall n hair thinning
My hair is falling and it has become thin.i want to give density to my hair.i m applying onion even taking medicines bt I want not getting volume to my hair

Hair fall and thinning indicates that you are suffering from female pattern alopecia and it's a progressive problem. Stop using onion. Onions are helpful in alopecia areata and not in pattern alopecia. You need a proper treatment for your problem. Maintainence will be required too. Kindly visit any qualified dermatologist and get expert treatment.