Hair fall n dandruff
Sir,am having hairfall n dandruff problem My roots have become weak as I was itching my scalp a lot since 4years as am 19yrs now So is there any solution to stop my hairfall n dandruff control Suggest me something better so that I can stop it as soon as possible

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello dear, Dandruff ca n cause an itchy scalp which leads to weakening of the hair roots. You can take Tablet Bi to Zed Forte one tablet once a day, apply Trichup Hair oil twice a week and wash your hair with Antidruf shampoo twice a week for 15 days. Let me know how you feel after that.