Hair fall male
I have lost weight around 14kg and I have shifted from delhi to mumbai 1 month back. 3 weeks back my hair started falling. Is it ok for hair to fall ?

Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hiii Weight loss is associated with a lot of dietary changes,this in turn results into a lot of vitamins,proteins,an other deficiencies. As a result the normal hair cycle gets reduced resulting in excessive hairloss. This often recovers in 3-4 months. But if it's excessive u shud c a dermatologist as they can prescribe u certain hair vitamins that can recover your hair fast. Plz consult a dermat for detailed prescription.