Hair fall,dandruff
I am having hair fall and lots of dandruff and have very less hair.and I have some hurt on head .what to do for this
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Please see a dermatologist and they'll prescribe the correct treatment. You'll need antifungal shampoos and probably a course of oral medications too. You can see dr Ankur Talwar / dr Ajai Rai if u are from Lucknow.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.