Hair fall damaged hair

Im having hairfall and pimples my hair was so silky and soft but right now it is too much damaged I need a good shampoo and my face is dull and oily need a good soap too

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall damaged hair

In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet.For sore scalp and dandruff you'll need an antifungal shampoo with probably a low dose corticosteroid shampoo. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem/ also please seek evaluation for PCOS as deemed necessary. Use a salicylic acid based face wash for oily skin. You may Send further queries/ pics of lesions on private follow up chat. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, Excel Care Hospital, Bangalore