Hair fall and whitening

How to reduce hair fall .and also tell me that how to stop premature hair please tell me to stop hair fall and premature hair whitening.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall and whitening

Hi Greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. In case of hair fall - You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Yes, your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging