Hair fall and thinning
Excessive hair fall more than 150 hair in a day. Cannot lose my hair if i do it lose constently hair falls. I am suffering from this problem past few years nw my hair is very thin and scalp is visible. I am using shea herbal shampoo since last 4-5 month and start taking hairbless capsules and do hair oiling mostly with mix up of castor and olive oil. I have marrige in nov. I need cure badly Please provide me proper consultation and method to cure my problem. Besides these thing i m using neem water and onion juice since one weak also

Dr. Sathya Narayanan
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Chennai

If you have irregular menses you need to do LH & FSH levels, fasting and postprandial blood sugar and insulin levels to rule out cutaneous hyperandrogenism or indirectly pcod
Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Indore
Continue hairbless tablet once a day and mildy shampoo get your cbc and thyroid done and consult a dermatologist