Hair fall and loss
Does hair grow after hair fall or hair loss from head ,moustache or beard my hair falls from head moustache region does it grow after hair fall I am really worried

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if its not happening, you should consider seeing a dematologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss