Hair fall and hair thinning
During shampoo and oiling I am experiencing heavy hair loss. In the above portion of my head some patches are visible and I am experiencing hair thinning also.

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Take regular head baths... Use biotin 5 mg tablet daily once Use minoxidil 2% lotion daily at bedtime apply it and massage.... Take healthy diet..