Hair fall and hair thinni

I am suffering from hair fall and my hair density is less at the centre of my head. My overall hair density is also less throughout my head .

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall and hair thinni

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Yes your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. For dandruff you'll need an antifungal shampoo. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.