Hair fall and dry hair

Hey , i got my hair straighten two months back ,now i am facing severe hairfal and i wear a helmet everyday dust and pollution makes it dull .so plz help to over come this problem P.S i apply egg white once a week and apply almond oil

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall and dry hair

Hi. Greetings. Apart from being genetically predisposed to balding, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy is possibly a good treatment option.. See a dermatologist near you. Hair straightening causes damage to the hair cortex making it weak and adding tho hair fall.Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal. Excel care hospital, Bangalore.