Hair fall and dead hair
I used to have healthy hair in the past from last 2-3 years my hair started huge hairfall and it became to seem like dead and damaged hair...no smoothness at all..just like a dry grass..what to do to control hairfall n repair damaged hair.? Which doctor should I consult?

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi...do not wash your hair too roughly, do not use many shampoos, you should not wash your hair with too hot water...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps you...The speed of hair growth varies based upon genetics, gender, age, hormones. It may be reduced by nutrient deficiency...so cause for hair fall should be dealt properly...Consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.