Hair fall and dandruff
I have hair fall and dandruff in my hair. I am loosing my hair from forehead and middle head very fast.dandruff is also very much.

Hi..use Tusli+ Neem powder For scrubbing on scalp Daily. use shikeshai powder to wash hairs. apply malatyadi oil on scalp thrice a week.
Consult Ayurvedic physician.
Use Filter water a mineral water for washing hairs. Don't use Shampoo, Conditioner & Soap for washing hairs.
Use dardupatradi oil
Hello..... Use antidandruff shampoo, apply nizerol 1% to wet hair and leave it for 5 minutes and wash it Do this for one month and see the effect.... Take head bath daily.. If you apply oil wash it soon, consult dermatologist in nearest hospital if it doesn't work...